All of our collars are custom made. To help you get the perfect fit for your dog, here are some tips.
1. Visualize where your dog is wearing his collar.
2. Remove his current collar.
3. Place your tape measure exactly where her collar was.
4. Put two fingers under the tape measure and take the adjusted measurement.
1. Place your tape exactly over the thickest part of your dog's head (normally at ear level).
2. Put two fingers under the tape measure and take the adjusted measurement.
Size from an existing collar
The collar measurement is always taken flat.
For a buckle collar, take the measurement as pictured below. (Take the measurement at the hole your dog wears the collar)
For a quick release collar, take the measurement as in the photo below.
Leashes and long lines
The listed length does not include the hardware (clip), but only the biothane part, except for the duo leash which includes the center hardware.